Seducing Cousin Sister Was An Impossible Task
My name is Sunil (26). My cousin’s name is Ruhi (25). We are from Bikaner but I stay at Mumbai and she stays at Surat. During our childhood we use to fight very frequently. Whenever we use to meet at native, we use to fight more often than we talk normally.
But wo fight ke bich bhi kabhi kabhi masti kar lete h. As we started growing up, I was at Mumbai so visit to native was less frequently. And then we grew old. In last 2-3 yrs we came close thanks to whats app. We started talking normally. We use to recall our childhood and silly thing we did and we use to laugh about it. We didn’t came close but we started talking.
In Dec ’14, she got married. We weren’t close at that time. Just like other siblings, I was also there at wedding. We enjoyed the event and then she went to her in-laws and I came back to Mumbai. Life continued as it is.
Once in a while, we use to chat and she use to tell me about her married life. It seemed slowly and slowly she got more confidence in me. She use to share her problems with me.
After 5-6 months of marriage, her husband started taking less interest in her. She had great in-laws but her husband’s behaviour worried her. Her husband had started a new business so he was very busy with the work. So I explained it to her.
Chooti chooti baat ka bura maan leti thi wo. She started seeing things negatively. Me usse samjhata. Uska gussa thanda karta. Dhire dhire hum aur karib ho gye. Daily baat hone lgi. Thodi si hi baat hoti par hoti jarur thi. Wo bahut jyada pativrata thi. Even I didn’t had any bad intention towards her.
Ek din chat hote waqt she said “kal raat ko mera bahut maan tha but ye aate hi so gye”. This is the first time we had indirect conversation about sex. So I said “thake hue honge. Nya business h. Kaam bhi to bahut hota h. pressure hota h”. She agreed. She was disheartened but she knew business pressure hota h. than we started talking about other stuff.
Slowly she started telling me previous night kuch kiya ya nhi. I never went in detail and she didn’t disclose either. But baton baton me itna bol deti thi ki……. kal raat ko kiya tha…… Acha lga tha…… Etc… etc….. one fine day we had chat like this (reader ko bor hi karna chahta so cutting to the sexual part of the chat)
Me: aur kal raat ko kuch hua ya nhi? Wink
She: hua na…. mza aaya..
Me: Khus h na tu?
She: haan… thodi der hi hua tha bas…
Me: thik h na.. thake hue hote h wo… itna to kiya.. khus re..
She: hmmm
Me: kya kya kiya? Wink
She: haha… sab kuch..
Me: upar kon tha?
She: wo hi the…
Me: tu upar nhi aai?
She: nhi… moka nhi mila…
Me: ohhhh….tujhe kya acha lgta h? tu upar ya wo?
She: dono… mujhe sab acha lgta h…
Me: hahaha..ek bol… jyada diplomatic answer mat de..
She: nhi re.. sach me.. dono acha lgta h… me bhi upar rehti hu kabhi kabhi..
Me: acha h… wese size kya h tera?
She: kya?
Me: kya kya? Size hi to puch rha hu.. Undecided
She: kya krega jaan ke?
Me: aachar dalunga… ab bta…
She: nhi btana
Me: bhav kha… mujhe itna bhi nhi bta sakti
She: kya krega puch ke?
Me: aese hi maan me aaya to puch liya
She: hmm 32
Me: okk.. acha h. jiju ke mze h
She: J
And then over the time we spoke about it couple of times. But we never proceeded further. Nor did I had any intention. During one of our chat:
Me: tune kabhi muh me liya h kya?
She: kya? Chiiiii pagal h kya
Me: kya? Wo sab bhi hota h
She: chup re. kuch nhi hota wesa
Me: hota h. Usse “blow job” bolte h
She: nhi. Hum aesa nhi karte
Me: fir to boring si life h tumhari. No doubt unko tere me interest nhi h ab
She: ho gya bol ke? Jese tujhe bda pta h
Me: haan to….mumbai ka hu.. ye sab ka idea rakhta hu B-)
She: achaaaaaa
Aur kya kya idea h tujhe?
Me: bahut kuch
She: bta to
Me: alag alag positions aate h mujhe
She: haan wo to humne bhi try kiya h
Me: kahan kahan masti ki h?
She: matlab?
Me: I mean konsi jagah pe
She: ghar pe hi obviously
Me: aree haan.. teri to shaadi ho gai h na Tongue
Mene to park me kiya h.. theater me… beach pe… taxi me…
She: tu mahan h bhai ..
Me: bachpan se.. B-)
We use to talk daily. Mostly it was about routine stuff. She was having problem with sex life. Jiju was busy with office work so they had sex only once a week. Sometimes once a fortnight. So whenever my sister was horny, she use to get upset. She didn’t knew about fingering and all. She found it all unorthodox. For her, sex means “with husband only”.
Once during talking to her,
I asked: wese aaj raat ko karne ka iraada h kya?”.
She said “pta nhi. Inke mood pe h.
Me: To mood tu bna diya kar na
She: kese?
Me: seduce kar.. obviously…Sexy lingerie pehan..
She: mere pas nhi h
Me: to kharid le na..
Abhi konse color ki bra panty pehni h?
She: white bra and black panty
Me: set wali nhi h kya?
She: nhi
Me: borriiinnnggg. Set wali kharid.. wo bhi net wali….
Achi si nighty bhi le…
Dhire dhire me usse btane lga kya karna h.. kya nhi… wo bhi thoda khul ke bolne lgi… over the time wo sab sunti mera… aur fir mujhe btati kya hua kya nhi… kabhi kabhi idea kaam kar jata… mostly she use to get disappointed….
Once during conversation,
Me: tu itni khubsurat h, sexy h.. fir bhi jiju ko tere me interest nhi aata… me hota to roj karta tere sath
She: chup beth.. tu bhai h.
Me: wahi to problem h. bhai hu.. bhai nhi hota to roj karta… agar teri meri shaadi hoti to.
She: ye baat inhe samjha na
Me: hahahahaha.. wo tere aur unki baat h… me kon hota hu bolne wala…
Hamari baat hoti gai. Din nikle.. mahine nikle… and then one day I had to visit my native. So I booked a ticket in suryanagri express. Co-incidently, she was also looking to travel to native. I felt happy. I took train from borivali (Mumbai) in the afternoon. Evening me surat aaya and wo bhi chad gai. Jiju station chodne aaye the. We met on station. Thodi der baat ki and then train chal padi. Ab sirf hum 2 hi the. Everyone else was a stranger so we just spoke with each other.
She was wearing a green saree. I was in tshirt and 3/4th. As the journey progressed, it started getting dark. We were sitting on window. She was on window and I was on her left. Thandi thandi hawa aa rhi thi. We were talking. during the conversation:
Me: sexy lag rhi h tu
She: haha.. chup kar.. nautanki..
Me: sachi me.
Aaj to upar wali seat me sath me soyenge ( I had upper seat while her’s was middle berth)
She: haan haan.. aur kuch?
Me: nhi, baki to me hi krunga. Tu enjoy karna
She giggled and hit me on shoulder lovingly. We continued talking. during the conversation I asked: aaj konsa bra and panty h
She: grey h dono
Me: bra dikha na
She: pagal mat ban. Behan hu teri
Me: to kya hua? Sirf dekh hi to rha hu
She: rehne de. Aas pas log h
Me: to upar wali seat pe chal. Thoda to dikha
She: ab maar khayega tu. Bahut ho rha h
I got sad. I thought it would be wise not to progress further at the moment. So I changed topic. Raat hui to me upar wali seat pe chala gya sone and she went to middle berth. Thodi der baad me niche utra. She was awake.
Me: nind nhi aa rhi kya?
She: nhi
Me: me aa jaun sath me sulane?
She: haha… nhi..
Me: soch le.. thodi si saree upar krunga.. thoda blouse ka button kholunga.. aur kuch nhi
She: tu sach me maar khayega mere se
Me: soch le… aur ye bol ke me toilet chala gya. Wapas aaya tab wo wese hi soi thi. But I thought iss baar kuch nhi bolunga. Let her come to me. And me upar wale seat pe chala gya. Thodi der tak usse koi response nhi aaya. Mene niche jhuk ke dekha to wo so rhi thi. I got upset. But I didn’t want to press on her. She is my sister. I don’t want to do anything with her. So even I slept after some time. I woke up early morning by the time train reached luni. I saw her. She was still sleeping.
I got down and sat on her seat, near her legs. There was a person sleeping on the lower seat. Thodi der me wahan hi betha. Fir wo bhi uth gai. We started talking. Next station was jodhpur. She sat on the seat. Hum logo ki baat hone lgi. Dhire dhire train me sab uth gye. Station aane wala tha. Fir jodhpur aa gya. We alighted and went to our home. Her parents stay there (my parents stay with me at Mumbai). Hum log fresh hue. Snan kiya… ready hue… nasta kiya.. and we met everyone.
Pure din hum logo se milte gye. We visited few homes too. Ghar pe hum 4 hi the. Raat ko dinner kiya. Fir uncle and aunty sone chale gye room me. I had my room and she had her room. Hum dono uske room me beth gye and started chatting. She was wearing t shirt and capri. I was in t shirt and 3/4th. We were sitting on bed. She was at one end. I was towards other end. Her legs were near me. Baton baton me I started pressing her leg. I guess she liked it. I started pressing it more and dhire dhire me upar aane lga. I was pressing it till knees. She liked it. We were talking and I was giving her leg massage.
She said she has a pain in her back so I asked her to ly on stomach on floor. Wo position me aa gai. I sat on her ass with my knees on both side and started massaging her back. Tshirt ke upar se massage kar rha tha. Uske shoulders bhi dba rha tha and her neck too. She was liking her. Her body got relaxed. I continued massage. Fir uska tshirt thoda upar kiya and I started massaging her lower back. I go to gym so I know how massage is done. She was liking it. In between, I use to run finger on her lower back in seductive style.
Uske body se pata chal rha tha she is liking it. Dhire dhire me upar jate gya. Tshirt to upar ho nhi rha tha to mene apne palms uske tshirt ke andar dalne lga. Jyada upar to nhi ja pa rha tha par middle back tak massage ho rha tha. Bich bich me bra ka strip touch ho rha tha. I thought of taking my time. Wese bhi puri raat baki thi and hum dono akele hi thi.
Lower back ka massage karte karte mene thoda capri ka elastic niche kiye and started rubbing that area too. Green panty dikh rhi thi. Wo thoda sa niche kiya and waist wale area me massage kar rha tha.
Me: kitni sexy body h teri. Jiju kese nhi karte pyar tere sath
She: pta nhi
Me: seriously yaar. Kash hum dono alag alag hote. Fir shaadi hoti apni. Me to roj pyar karta.
She was little upset. I thought she was thinking of her husband.
Me: Upar se niche tak kiss karta tujhe. Har ek part pe…. Pyar se…
She didn’t said anything. I started roaming my fingers on her back in style, trying to seduce her.
Then I slowly leaned on her and kissed on her cheek. She got shocked but didn’t move. I got back to my position and started massaging her back. Me apna hath thoda upar le gya and reached her bra strap. She moved a little, uska tshirt loose ho gya. Me samaj gya. Mene tshirt thoda aur upar kiya. Ab uska bra strap dikh rha tha. I continued massage. Back ka massage karte karte side ka massage karne lag gya. Then I took my hand further and took my palms to her stomach. Pura round massage dene lag gya back to side to stomach and back.
Then I again took my palm to lower side and this time I took my palm on her boob and slowly kept it there. Her eyes were closed. She didn’t say anything. I leaned on her and kissed on her shoulder while my hands held her boob and squeezed them slowly. Usne halki si aaahhh bhari.
I kissed on her neck and squeezed her boob again. I came back to my position and opened her bra from the back, took my palm down and with both hands, moved her bra upside and held her boobs directly. She was lying there, motionless with heavy breathing. I was fondling her bare boobs and kissing on her neck and cheeks.
Dhire me side me hua and usse siddha kiya. Ab wo kamar ke bal so rhi thi. Mene uska dono hath upar kiya and tshirt nikal diya and fir bra nikal di. She was topless. What an awesome view that was. Me 7ve aasmaan pe tha. She looked most gorgeous to me with her hair lying all over floor. Her face was towards side and her eyes closed. Her boobs were in front of me with brownish nipples. I couldn’t control my self.
Me uske upar so gya and dono hathon se boobs pakad liye. Ek ke kar ke dono boobs chusne lga. Fir thoda upar gya and uske sar pe kiss kiya. Then I kissed on her nose and slowly I kept my lips on her lips and started kissing. After few seconds she started kissing too and held me with her hands. Now, she was mine.
We started kissing and slowly it turned passionate with her tongue rolling into my tongue. My hands were on her boobs squeezing them tightly. Wo aahhh bharne lgi. Dhire dhire awaz aa rhi thi aaaahhh oooohhhhh. Mene apart tshirt and baniyan nikala and again got in that position. I started sucking her boobs and playing with them.
After 10-15 min, I got little down and kissed on her belly and held the elastic of her capri removing it slowly. Panty pehna tha usne. Me sirf capri nikal rha tha. Uska panty dikha mujhe.
I kissed on her panty and slowly went down removing her capri. I kissed on her thighs and went further down and removed her capri. She was only in panty. Me upar aane lga wapas. Kissing on her knees, then licking on her inner thigh. I licked on her panty (over her pussy) and kept going upward. Me uske upar aa gya and tightly hug kar liya hum dono ne.
We started kissing again and I started squeezing her boobs. Dhire dhire me niche gya, iss baar uski panty ki bari me. Dono side se elastic pakda, and dhire dhire niche karna lga. She had negligible pubic hairs. Thoda panty aur niche kiya and I got glimpse of her pussy. Wowwww… I was feeling in heaven. Meri khushi ka thikana hi nhi tha.
I removed her panty. She was completely naked now and I was blissed. She looked perfect to me. I felt like marrying her and being with her for the rest of my life. I came in between her legs and kissed on her pussy. She held my hairs. I started licking her pussy.
I parted her pussy lips and pushed my tongue deep inside licking it. Wo hil rhi thi, machal rhi thi. Usse bahut acha lag rha tha.. aaaaahhh… uuuuhhh… aaaahhh… kar rhi thi. Me uski chut chatne lga… mene apna 3/4th and underwear nikal diya and wapas chut chatne lga…. Dhire dhire mene apna index finger uske chut me dala and andar bahar karne lga…. Fir 2 finger se andar bahar kar rha tha… wo enjoy kar rhi thi… bahut hil rhi thi…. Mere balon ko khich rhi thi
Fir me upar aaya… apna lund uske chut pe rakha and dhire dhire rub karne lga… usne mujhe pakad liya tha tightly. Me apna lund uske chut pe rub karte rha and dhire dhire mene apna lund uski chut me dala. Jyada problem nhi hui kyun ki uski chut gili thi. Me dalne lga… dhire dhire andar-bahar karne lga..
Thodi der me mera lund pura uski chut me tha. Me uske upar tha. Usne mujhe tighly pakad rakha tha. Ab me chodne lga.. lund ko andar – bahar – andar – bahar karne lga…. I was enjoying it at the same time I was loving her. Our bonding got more stronger. We united and became one. Me andar-bahar-andar-bahar karne lga. We didn’t try any other stuff or any other thing. Wo mere sath itna hadd paar ki wahi bahut badi baaat thi.
Mene continuous 45-50 min tak usse choda hoga. Is doran uska 5 baar pani nikla. She was completely into the act and I am sure she enjoyed it like never before. Finally mene bhi apna pani uske andar nikal diya and we lied there motionless while I was on top of her.
After sometime, I raised my face and our eyed connected. I kissed on her lips loving to which she responded. I said “I love You” to which she smiled and held me tightly. We hugged again. Fir hum dono khade hue and kapde pehne. She went to toilet. Then we slept in our respective rooms.
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 5,832
09-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Last PostSexStories
Replies: 0
Views: 3,754
09-10-2016, 05:06 PM