I Love My Mother Part 7
Heart 
Me: maa. I just smelled them..Nothing else..
Mom: no..Not only smelled..You were using them to do you know what..
I was enjoying this as hell..
Hi friends/readers,
On the onset, I am sorry for the delay in this post. But the delay was on account of the fake people this story was attracting, which irritated me a lot..And I request again to all my readers..
I don’t mind being criticised but please don’t think I am a fool by stating that you are a girl instead of a boy. I am writing this story for all. I decided to continue my post because even after 9 odd months of my old post, I still get requests to continue.
Thank you all for that and continue to send me your feedbacks to [email protected]. I will be eager to hear from everyone..Good or bad response does not matter..
To the readers, who have not read the previous parts, I would request them to go through the posts so that they can live the current post and see it as I do.
Continuing with the sex story..As shared, I was having this awkward conversation with my mother (who had unknowingly become my sort of girlfriend through messaging) who was scolding me after not talking to me for many days after catching me in the process of smelling the undergarments of my aunt and niece.
My mind was in another world because just a few moments ago, my mom cum girlfriend had send me a pic in my phone of her wearing a thong, though no nudes only her lower waist.
Me: I am extremely sorry maa..Will never happen again..Aage kabhi aisa kuch hua to aap mujhe maaf mat karna but pls forgive me
Mom: hmm..I don’t know..But please don’t repeat..Tumhe nahi malum hai kis situation mein you have put me in.
I acted as though I understood nothing..And started to move out of the room. I wanted to quickly go to my room..Close the door..Open the picture in my phone and stroke myself vigorously.
My mom interrupted..
Mom: suno..These msgs that we send through phone, ye kahi save nahi hoti hai na..I mean the pics and all jisko bhej rahe hai usko chor k koi nahi dekh sakta hai..Is it private?
I sensed what was happening..Made me happy..
Me: (happy inside)..Ekdm safe hai..
Saying this I returned to my bed..With my pants down and phone in my hand..With one of my hands I was ready to type..And the other hand was touching the tip of my penis..I like the stickiness of the tip and was playing with it and starting to message.
Me: free hui aap?
Mom(gf): hmm..Yes..Bas abhi free hui hu..Say..Tell me kaisa laga?
Me: sach bolu?
Mom(gf): yes
Me: very special..And very nice..Main bol nahi sakta what it means..Will never be able to explain
Mom: tum itni achi baatien karte kaise ho..Mujhe malum hai moti hu..And achi nahi lagi hogi..
Me: I am not lying..Mujhe kitni achi lagi main aapko explain b nahi kar sakta
Mom: mujhe khush krne k liye don’t lie atleast
Me: how do I prove you..Dekhne k baad maine kya kiya uska proof du kya
As soon as I sent that message..I momentarily thought did I say something wrong. But the conversation with my mom in her room made me a little relaxed
Reply came
Mom: main samjhi nahi
I thought..She acts dumb or is she actually innocent..That did not matter..Because I was getting bold..In the meanwhile my hand was caressing my asset specially the tip.
Me: are fir aap mujhe daatogi..Ki I talk nonsense..I don’t want to be scolded.
Mom: are no..Tell..Bolo na..Main nahi kuch bolungi..
Me: are..Main abhi tak bed pe hi hu..Pant b khuli hui hai..
I was feeling excited..What the hell was I typing. But suddenly another message came..Beep beep
Mom: bhup..Fir you have started..Sirf badmashi
Me: sach mein..I am not lying..Bahut special tha mere liye..And itna jaldi main kabhi nahi satisfy hua..Jitna aaj..
Mom: main samjhi nahi..Jaldi satisfy hua..? You mean masturbation?
Me: hmm..Sorry..Aapke mana krne k baad be I am talking about these..But I am telling the truth..
Mom: hmm..Koi baat nahi..I am happy you feel so special..Because mujhe bhi tumse baat krna bahut acha lagta hai..Par mujh jaisi moti ka pic tumko kaise acha lagta hai
Me: you will not understand..Aapne vo pic bhejke..You have made me very happy..Thank you
Mom: tum roz krte ho kya? I mean masturbate..Hope you don’t mind me asking..
I received this message..And suddenly became more horny..She is interested in talking about these stuff..I became bolder..I was feeling strange..The woman who was scolding me is asking me whether I masturbate..I am seeing her thong infront of me..
Me: aap kuch bhi puch sakti ho mujhse..Yes..More or less daily ( how could I say that multiple times)
Mom: ok..
Me: ek baat puchu..Pls
Mom: hmm..
Me: are you still wearing the thong..Ya uthar diya aapne..
Mom: kyu?
Me: pls boliye na.
Mom: hai abhi..Bas will change now..
I was on another planet till now..I was not in my senses..What I was asking or telling..My mind was full of my mother’s chubby face with a smile.
Me: pls ek request ha..Mana mat kriyega..
Mom: now what..Maine sab to kiya jo tumne bola
Me: I know I my sound stupid..But it’s like I want to be with you when you change your panty.
I know this is the break or make message..And was eagerly awaiting the reply..I did not know my mom was so good and fast in messaging..
Mom: what?? Are you mad..Pagal hog ye ho kya?? Kya bol rahe ho..How is that even possible..Are you here?
I was expecting this..
Me: sorry if you misunderstood..I don’t want to see you..Don’t worry..But agar aap mujhe message mein bolti raho aap kya kr rahi ho..So it will be like I am there with you..Pls pls
Mom: noo..Ye sab nahi hoga mujhse sorry..And isse tumhe kya milega..Why do you want this weird stuff.
Me: pls na..Honestly speaking I want to masturbate while being with you..I don’t want to lie..Isliye aapko bol diya..Pls will you help me..Main aapko jhoot bol sakta tha..But nahi..I wanted you to know..If you say no..I won’t force but pls
After sending the message..I was blank..Because..If she said yes..It meant my mother will help me masturbate..It was a dream..And if she said no..Then I guess there is always another chance..!
*beep beep*
Mom: sorry..I feel this is wrong..I did what I could..But ye galat hai..
I was not ready to let it go so easily
Me: pls..Are you don’t have to do anything..Pls sirf ye batao aap ki what you doing pls..This is all I want from you pls
Mom: are..What will I say..Ki main panty change kr rahi hu..Isme kya bolungi..Na baba..Don talk like an idiot.
Me: pls..Jo kuch aap karogi..From opening you thong to wearing your panty..Please bolo na..I am not asking any pics..But pls..I will not say or ask anything about this..Sachi..Not today nor anyday
Deep down me and my cock (going by the stiffness) knew she would say yes..
Mom: are..Main kuch krungi hi nahi..I will simply open this and wear another one..Bas aur kya
Me: hmm..Acha tell me abhi aap thong pehn k rakhi hai..How you feeling..Are you comfortable?
Mom: no..
Me: kyu? Whats the problem?
Mom: are..It is very..Umm..Tight..Peeche lagta hai jaise kuch pehna hi nahi sirf ek dhaga sa hai..
I laughed..
Me: to khol dijie na..
I did’t receive message for almost half a minute, couldn’t wait..So I replied with a question mark..
Mom (after a few seconds): are I was closing the rooms’ door..
Me: sorry..Khol diya aapne?
Mom: nahi..
Me: pls kholiye na..And aap kaise kar rahi ho,,pls bataiye na..What you doing..
Mom: are..What I will do..Petticoat k neeche se utarungi and wear the other one..
Me: haa bas ye hi mujhe bol dijie..When you doing what pls
Mom: puri geeli ho gyi hai ye to..I pulled it down halfway..It had almost stuck between my ass..Aisa lag raha tha jaise fas gyi hai..I guess rashes nahi ho jae kahi..
Wow..This is the stuff I wanted to hear..
Me: ohh ..Pura nikal diya kya..?
Mom: haa..Ye to bahut kharab hai,,main nahi pehnungi..Nikalne mein bahut problem hui..Powder b lagana hoga..Rashes na ho jae..
I had started stroking myself..My mom telling me that she will powder her ass and vagina…I could cum instantly..
Me: nahi hogi..Aapne thong khol diya kya?
Mom: hmm..Khol diya..Kya pehnaya tumne ye..Kaise pehnte hai log ye..
Me: are..Aap bahut sundar lag rahi hongi..I am sure..Us khule hue thong k bare mein kuch bataiye na..
Mom: what to tell about that..Vo to ekm gila ho gya hai..Full soaked..And have kept it aside..Lag raha hai kuch baal b tut k lag gye hai saamne k taraf..Dhona padega..Theek se Ohh my..I was astonished…she was telling about her hair..Could not have imagined..My stroking became vigorous..I didn’t want to cum ..Wanted more..But it was hard..Because I knew she was not wearing any panty just beside my room and was talking about her thong and hair..
Me: hmm..Woow..
Mom: chii..Kya wow..Ab main panty pehn lu..Ya aur kuch b sunna hai tumhe
I had cummed once to be honest..But was not finished..And neither was this conversation..
I hope that you all like the post..Let me know your views at my email id . I would request readers to share their views and not make senseless demands..And as always I would like aunties also to express their views if any of them read.
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 3,603
09-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Last PostSexStories
Replies: 0
Views: 16,199
09-10-2016, 05:02 PM