New KambiKadhakal Praayam thikayal)
I'll tell you an experience of a കുട്ടിയായിരുന്നപ്പോഴത്തെ. I was born in a house with a pretty wealthiest. A Nair family with lots of servants, or that, or that a lot of people in a വീടാണതു. To a life of crime, lack of കൂട്ടുകുടുംബത്തിന്റെ all. I am 18 years old, അച്ചന്റെയും with me, and laid separately from the mother. പ്രേത്യേകം I was afraid to sleep. I lay down and began to cry. Finally, he said to me with their legs, Janaki was a servant there. ജാനകിയെ will not miss much. The main complaint മെനയും less than clean. And went with her mother, said to be washed. She came and went in the night, മേൽകഴുകി. Other വേലക്കാരികൾ close to his mother and said, 'Enough കിടത്തിയാൽ her away before. That was confirmed by his mother. I dunno, a new 
lay on a bed of super. Janaki was a പുൽപ്പായയിൽ away.

Good ഉഷ്ണകാലം, in order to തുറന്നാണിട്ടിരിക്കുന്നതു all night. And in the dark, because I have a fear of അനങ്ങുന്നതിന്റെ വാഴയിലയും as a shadow, and I call upon all in order to pay ജാനകിയെ said. and she said,
ഇതിനകത്തുകിടക്കാൻ കുഞെ can not be opened, and what's hot. I am a child of the child to bed as close to ചെയ്തത്താട്ടെ, I would say that the child പറഞ്ഞിട്ടാണെന്നു വഴക്കുപറയും me, the mother of the mangroves, and then lied to me and said, ചീത്തവിളികേൾപ്പിക്കരുതു. 
OK, enough fear how the ഉറങ്ങിയാൽ me one. I laid her on my bed, and she was lying on the bed, for the first time. സ്ഥലംകൊടുത്തതുപോലെയായി some of the camel. She was in bed for more than half of നെടുനെടാ. I കുറാച്ചു outside, where I തള്ളിനോക്കി ചേർന്നുകിടന്നു a little more of her, and she is one of the livin 'കൂടിയില്ല, ഗുമുഗുമാ her വിയർപ്പുമണം അടിച്ചുകയറുകയാണു my nose. At first, it feels to me as much trouble ആയിത്തോന്നിയെങ്കിലും, then it's a good smell, a 
പഴുത്തമാങ്ങയുടെ smell, a few days after she had stopped ബ്ലവുസു. Loose and free as the leads.

I adore that was കുറെകൂടുതൽ. She ആയതുകൊണ്ടായിരിക്കണം good sleep throughout the work day, and listen to the stairs slightly കൂർക്കം. I have not come on too little sleep. I was there for her കക്ഷത്തിന്റെ തലവെച്ചിരിക്കുന്നതു. മുഖത്തൊക്കെ ഉരയുന്നു പുടകൾ her armpit. I was sneezing. പൂട് ഉള്ളതെനിക്കറിയാം armpits, my father, a hobby and often 'd be ചെയ്യിക്കാറുമുണ്ടു with the barber. I should not like to see that female പൂട്. I തടവിനോക്കി പുടയിൽ her armpits, slowly, very soft hair, not fur, which she then lay down on the കയൊന്നുമാററി തലക്കുമുകളിൽ. I looked at one of her nape, outside of the house is lit, നിലാവുള്ളതിനാൽ.
She is lying on a ആജാനുബാഹുവിനെപ്പോലെയാണു. Because the two hands and armpit hair can read all തലക്കുമുകളിൽ. I ശ്രധിച്ചതു the ship and her boobs. What big boobs, boobs I have seen my mother. But the advantage of this to double in the coming മത്തങ്ങമുലകൾ അതിന്റെയൊക്കെ. I have a passion for it, and that ഒന്നുതൊട്ടാലൊ, she said she would അല്ലെങ്കങ്കിൽ തുണിയില്ലാതെ ഉണർന്നാൽ louder than a mistake in my sleep, I പറഞ്ഞിട്ടല്ലല്ലൊ അടുത്തുകിടന്നതു.
I do not know softly with her. She is one of the side. It gives me a more comfortable sleep on my side. My മുഖത്തുമുട്ടുന്നു her boobs. I നക്കിനോക്കി slowly, one a corner, good flavor, and I pressed down and took one of them in secret, and for good Anisoptera boobs, balloon water flooded the good പതുപതുപ്പും, a good, smooth and good (മുദുലതയും. What flavor, she അനങ്ങുന്നതുപോലുമില്ല one, according to Allen. I rubbed gently rubbed dimentional her മൂലക്കണ്ണുകൾ. I began to slowly നക്കാൻ it, it is very slowly വലുതാവുന്നതുപോലെ Small രോമകൂപങ്ങൾ's around there. My feeling കീഴ്പ്പെടുതിക്കളഞ്ഞു me, I പോക്കാണെന്നറിയാമായിരുന്നെങ്കിലും നിക്കുമ്പോൾ my thing, and she slowly ഉണർന്നുവരുന്നതുപോലെ ഉണർന്നാൽ are in trouble.
RJ is a risk that the smell of the body, and the smell is worse than മൂക്കിലെക്കു ആകർഷിച്ചു.ഞാൻ more and more of her കക്ഷത്തിനടുത്തുകൊണ്ടുപോയി me and my dip stick again, and came back to the silly, the film presents her മൂലക്കണ്ണുകളിൽ, cracked കുറെകഴിഞ്ഞു, and let me do anything I വരുന്നിടത്തുവെച്ചുകാണാം മുലകളിൽ, and took her, and suddenly she is the one we തിരിഞ്ഞുകിടന്നു ട്ടിയിട്ടു. There, I learned that I was in the back. After a while they came to the top of my hand, and RJ നിക്കറിനു. കൈയ്യിന്റെ stay in touch with her and began to jump കിട്ടത്ത് കയറുപൊട്ടിച്ചു my wiggling, wiggling so much to me and my പിടിയില്ലായിരുന്നു വലുതാവുമെന്നു. "Well, you വളർന്നൊ to remind you a liar," he said Janaki my nickel and grotesque as follows. തടവിക്കൊണ്ടിരുന്നു took my hot കുണ്ണയിൽ. Discovered കുട്ടിയുട seems I mean a liar.
The lower. What is my small കള്ളക്കൂട്ടാ no മിണ്ടാത്തതു നാണമാണൊ ?? You hold my corner ??? Now, if പിടിച്ചൊ that she had the fortunes of her full consent, and brought her in my കയ്യുപിടിച്ചു മുലകളിൽ Then I began to fear that, why should I have changed her boobs ആർതിയോടെ
No distinction is കള്ളക്കുട്ടാ cracked a few measures of മയത്തിൽ അല്ലെങ്കങ്കിൽ പറാ hold back a little bit, you want my milk കൂടിക്കു ഇന്നാടാ those mistakes, and he said that she മുലയെടുത്തു the corner of my mouth and my face. അവൾക്കെന്നൊടുള്ള ആദരവൊക്കെ to go, but പററുകയില്ലല്ലൊ together with the sunset. I started to drink pumpkin was changed both her boobs in the same time, she and I, and she has two corners and salinity അനുഭവപ്പെട്ടുള്ളൂ I just put in my mouth a little disadvantage, according to നിക്കിക്കഴിഞ്ഞപ്പോൾ give drinks and began to take my കുണ്ണയിൽ കുലുക്കുവാനും. She and I അടിച്ചുകൊണ്ടിരുന്നു തൊലിച്ചു my rhythm and then wiggling പടിച്ചിരുന്നില്ല no rocket strike
Something is coming again, and it seemed to me suddenly from the bottom of my wiggling my wiggling പടിച്ചതു would be inevitable and spew milk. However, I do not want to feel that my ഗ്യാസുതീർന്നതുപോലെയായി And no, I was just മുലകുടിക്കാൻ നക്കിക്കൊണ്ടിരുന്നു Janaki did not matter what story could not be said that the work of the RJ നടക്കത്തില്ല no longer mon നക്കിത്താ one of my പൂറൊക്കെ she turned her loose or falling off of me naked in full അടിപ്പാവാട Frugally and draining into my wiggling in her hand, she said, takes the pain is hidden, O began to slowly ഞരടാൻ see a gooseberry on the size of her belly, and she W റഞ്ഞിട്ടു that the wagon is easier, though, Rickey changed her കയെടുത്തു my പൂർ നക്കിതാട began to turn down my face, I would like it a little her skirt had a salinity I was shocked when I told the story of one of the Janaki ൂറിൽ not that much for me to resist the smell of നക്കെട മണത്തോണ്ടിരിക്കാതെ face full of പുടക്കാടാണു added to curl the hair so that she മാദകത്വം sunk മയിരുകൾ പുയുങ്ങിയ smell of sweetness, an 'all in there, and said, എനിക്കറിയത്തില്ലായിരുന്നു in Calicut, "liked to tell the അതിനെന്തൊരു N Now that has all changed as I moved slowly, anklets ിളി to resist her, and gave her ഇഡ്ഡലിപോലുള്ള പൂടകൾ unplug the triangle ചേർത്തൊരു lips. Janaki has changed his കയ്യുപയൊഗിച്ചു, anklets and her പുടക്കാടു my tongue came back to me for a moment more and more a part of the നുണഞ്ഞപ്പോൽ to get in a bit of comfort ചെയ്തതുതന്നു പുളിരസം nausea. Janaki will not change, but from there she caught the back of my head and my lips and my tongue, സാമാനത്തിനകത്തേക്കു more and more power to her lips, I have found it to be added to the breath, instead, I realized that drew a roaring down കുടിക്കെട് മയിരെ tried to change the face of one of my Janaki began to sigh മുരളാനും ിയിരുന്നു, she began to speak of a wounded lion, അമറുകയും തെറിവക്കുകൾ
Messages In This Thread
RE: New KambiKadhakal Praayam thikayal) - by SexStories - 03-24-2017, 08:53 AM
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post